Classic to Lightning Migration
Is Salesforce Classic still in use at your company? If Yes
Are you considering if moving makes any sense at all? If Yes
Do you have questions about the Lightning migration process from Salesforce Classic?
We get a common answer from clients when it comes to the migration: Why fix it if it's not broken?
- Discovery and Analysis of your current Salesforce environment to define Classic to Lightning migration roadmap
- Phased rollout of migration to Lightning
- Defining key business metrics and deriving business intelligence
- Self-service analytics
- Data Analysis
- Data Exploration
- Data Discovery
Increased conversion rates
Quicker time to close deals by
Win rates increased by
What is Data Migration?
CRM Data Migration: A crucial step for business development
Finding the ideal methodology to carry out the process quickly and safely is one of the crucial steps in a successful CRM shift. We have the needed experts and experience to perform a seamless migration.
By adhering to security guidelines and signing the CONCLO Non-Disclosure Agreement, you may eliminate the potential of any data loss (NDA).
Data clean up in current environment to ensure only the right data is available
Data transformation, sample Migration to test the service, see how it works, and determine whether the SaaS meets your company's needs.
As the SaaS avoids any interruptions of business activities, you may eliminate the influence on the uptime of your two CRMs.
Prepare the target instance to receive or import your data before migrating from one customised Salesforce org to another.
- Matching metadata must be developed in the new target org before data from one org can be imported into it.
- A client tool like the Ant Migration Tool can be used by knowledgeable administrators or developers to Deploy and Retrieve Metadata.
- Record types, page layouts, and other changes for the target instance are also available.
- If necessary, create sharing models that can handle new user groups: Rules for Sharing, Roles, and Profiles
- Review the guidelines for ownership
- Make sure the target organisation has all the necessary data points and fields from the source organisation.
- Before importing data, test the migration. It is advised to test a migration in a sandbox first; for further information, see Sandboxes: Testing and Staging Environments for Customization
- Once the migration is accomplished, complete the data validation.
More to Data Migration
Business Process Migration
Data Centre Migration
Data transfer to Salesforce?
Talk to our CRM Data Specialists