The #1 CRM in the world, Salesforce, is determined to provide the best customer service possible. Salesforce aims to support a wider range of industries, including telecommunications, energy and utilities, insurance, etc. Due to this to offer solutions customized for specific industries, Salesforce purchased Vlocity in February 2020 and rebranded it as “Salesforce Industries”. At present, Salesforce Vlocity is a customer-serving aspect of the Salesforce ecosystem.
Salesforce Vlocity is a native Salesforce Platform application that offers mobile software and solutions customized for specific industries. These products are already constructed on the Salesforce Platform. Vlocity solutions can be highly customized to meet the needs of enterprises and organizations from a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, media, communications, insurance, energy, and utilities, among others.
With the acquisition of Vlocity, Salesforce gained an advantage over developing vertical solutions. The latest expert in comparison to Salesforce Industries is Vlocity, which is renowned for offering services throughout six distinct industries. Salesforce Industries offers pre-built solutions that can communicate with customers in their industry.
Benefits of Salesforce Vlocity
Here are some of the benefits of Salesforce Vlocity
- Timely Order Fulfilment
- Personalized customer experience
- Efficient customer service
- Differentiated Customer Journey
- Reduce Complexity
- Ensure Compliance
Features of Salesforce Vlocity
The primary factor influencing businesses to use Salesforce Vlocity is the highly configurable CRM solution it offers. Some of the Vlocity features are discussed below
- Omni Script – An Omni Script functions as a customizable approach to delivering a seamless customer experience and enables you to construct a guided path for completing a business transaction.
- Data Raptor – Omni Studio Data Raptors generally provide data to Omni Scripts, Integration Procedures, and Cards as well as write changes from Omni Scripts, Integration Procedures, and Cards to Salesforce. This pre-built function has its own data model, which makes it simpler to create customized data models in accordance with business needs.
- Flex Cards – On the Salesforce platform, UI elements and apps with a focus on the customer and a focus on a particular industry are built using Omni Studio Flex Cards.
- Omni Studio integrations – A single service call from this server-side procedure can carry out several different operations. With the use of code languages and Salesforce automation tools, developers may use this technique to connect Vlocity to Salesforce data and create solutions for industries. Developers can use Omni studio to create the necessary solutions to handle the growing needs of the relevant cloud and its Industry. To boost the effectiveness of the reusability feature while resulting in reduced complexity, users can additionally integrate by executing Vlocity Integration methods from Lightning Web Components
Salesforce Vlocity Benefitted Industry sectors
- Communication Cloud – Businesses are converting in huge numbers to communication clouds due to the increased demand for customer service in digital and mobile channels. Using a single platform, sales representatives may manage quotations, contracts, orders for services, and service fulfillment by using the communication cloud.
- Financial Cloud – Delivering essential digital experiences to their clients is a significant challenge that Vlocity Insurance assists insurers in overcoming. To provide digital and customer-focused experiences, Salesforce Vlocity Insurance is built directly on the Salesforce CRM platform.
Vlocity established a milestone by giving businesses an architectural base suitable for sectors of the market. Its acquisition by Salesforce indicated the company’s transition to industry-specific solutions that are quicker to adopt by users and easier to customize. For a quicker road toward digital transformation, businesses can use the current Salesforce Industry clouds, which offer a stable instance with reusable solutions within and a customizable data model.