Why do we need to bypass Salesforce login verification code?
This is sometimes done during development for developer profiles so that verification code is not received. It is recommended to revert this change after the development is completed. In other cases, Business/client has specific business case to implement this. Follow below steps to disable login verification code in Salesforce environment.
- Enter your salesforce login url in your browser and enter your login credentials
- After login, click the gear icon on top right hand corner and navigate to the Setup Menu.
- In the left-hand menu, navigate to Administration > Users > Profiles
- Select the Profile (let’s say system administrator) for the User or Users you want to bypass the login verification code for
- Next, hover over Login IP ranges link and click New button
- Enter the IP Address Range (Start Range – 0.0.0.0 and End Range – 255.255.255.255) for the user you want to bypass login verification codes for. You may also want to add a description to differentiate the different IPs
- When you’re done, select Save